Restaurant General Manager - Hagel
Company: Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Mount Sterling
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Overview Location: Mt. Sterling, Illinois Reports To: Dot Sr.
Leadership Your Role:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of Hagel restaurant to meet the
5-year sales and cost goals; including kitchen, front-of-house,
bar, banquets and catering.
- Hire, train, develop and manage Hagel staff members to meet
customer satisfaction and labor expense objectives.
- Increase sales to restaurant through community engagement,
advertising, and building the Hagel brand to be a destination
restaurant in the area.
- Increase Hagel s banquet and catering sales and oversee all
aspects of group banquet sales and operations.
- Work closely with front of house and kitchen staff to design
and execute menu changes to increase sales and manage costs.Role
- Schedule includes evenings and weekend work, with some
flexibility required to meet demands of rolOur Story Hagel 1891 is
a one-of-a-kind restaurant, nestled in the heart of Uptown Mt.
Sterling, Illinois. Hagel resides in a building that was originally
constructed by the Hagel brothers in 1891. Recently restored and
updated in 2014, the facility provides guests with a comfortable,
yet unique banquet space to host meetings, parties, rehearsal
dinners and receptions. Hagel 1891 is owned by Dot Holdings Co. As
a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods treats
its employees like they are family. As a vital part of that family
unit, we want to ensure our employees feel included and respected
for their differing ideas. We both appreciate those opinions and
count on them to make us successful. Dot believes all persons are
entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not
discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment
because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes
protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are
qualified for employment or for existing positions. This position
assume responsibility for the workplace safety of self and
co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations,
exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of
programs, rules and policies regarding safety.QualificationsWe Need
You To Have:
- Prior restaurant leadership experience
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to drive change to meet strategic objectives Preferred
- Prior Chef or Cook experience
- Strong presence in West Central IL area
- Experience in sales or marketing
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
general manager, conference, front end, gm, kitchen manager,
manager, night manager, produce manager, restaurant general
manager, restaurant manager
Keywords: Dot Foods, Inc., Springfield , Restaurant General Manager - Hagel, Executive , Mount Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!