QA Performance Engineer
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Looking for an experienced Performance Engineer with excellent
analytical and problem-solving skills, thought leadership, and
demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to complex
problems. Proactive, self-motivated and independent with the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver
high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Must have proven experience with jMeter & Load Runner.
Proven experience in defining and executing performance test
automation strategies by partnering with business and development
teams supporting in-sprint testing. Experience coaching and
mentoring others on test automation tools and coding best
practices. Create, execute and maintain new automated test
scenarios and data sets. Ability to apply Risk-based methods to
determine the proper validations for applications. Manage the
execution of automated tests through a distributed execution
framework. Partner with developers and business owners to triage
and create defects. Work as part of an agile product team, to
deliver quality automation aligned with each sprint to support
DevOps. Enterprise understanding in test planning (including test
data management) and test execution in complex application
landscape as well as testing with external parties. Collaborate
with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on
automation. The potential to evolve more predictive and intelligent
testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing
products and solutions. Ability to create and support reusable
- Responsible for contributing to the team deliverables on
traceability, reporting and analysis, and coordinating on Quality
Chapter deliverables within a delivery team
- Design, code, test, deploy and maintain performance testing
solutions that provide automated test coverage of business
functionality for the team
- Maintain test suites within team
- Contributes to the Quality strategy within the delivery
- Can clearly summarize test findings and provide recommendations
for remediation, including code-level recommendations and solutions
within a delivery team
- Focused on being an engaged listener and can effectively select
the 'right' words for messages being delivered through clear &
- Building the ability to think like a client, consider firm
strategic priorities, business decisions and organizational
- Exhibits appropriate behaviors to support team transformations
and QA maturity
- Remains positive and focused when faced with change in
- Building the capability to organize and deliver in an agile
fashion by effectively using Jira and participating in agile
- Aligns individual objectives with department and firm
- Builds the ability to plan and organize work based on team and
firm objectives Education/Certification or functional knowledge
required prior to obtaining the position.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science,
or related work experience
- Demonstrated Performance engineering experience
- Experience with one or more of the following; jMeter, Load
Runner, Ready ADP, DynaTrace
- Experience in object oriented programing.
- Awareness of defect tracking software for agile teams. i.e.
Jira, Qtest, etc.
- Experience documenting test plans, expected test results,
actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate
- Demonstrated skills in written, verbal, and presentation
- Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions
- Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of
financial services industry and regulatory requirements
- FORTUNE 2020 -- Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list.
- From FORTUNE --2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index -- Edward Jones joins the ranks
of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list -- the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified-- organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm--s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Salary: $89642 - $152634
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , QA Performance Engineer, Engineering , Freeburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!