Head Start Lead Teacher
Company: Jefferson Franklin Community Action Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you love working with children in a classroom setting? Do you
have a passion for serving families and children living in poverty?
Do you want to work for an agency that provides a positive work
environment with opportunities for professional growth and
advancement? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! As
a Lead Teacher, you will lead the classroom teaching team in
collaborative lesson plans, complete ongoing assessments, and
support children's growth and development through quality learning
experiences. JFCAC Head Start is a federally funded program
designed to support school readiness for children ages birth
through 5 years of age for children and families living in
- The Lead Teacher will prepare the classroom environment to
support developmentally appropriate practices
- The Lead Teacher will integrate High Scope Curriculum into
- The Lead Teacher will support the role of families as the first
and primary teachers of their children
- The Lead Teacher will ensure that policies and procedures
regarding child health and safety are followed
- The Lead Teacher will attend and participate in training and
- The Lead Teacher will ensure all federal, local, state and/or
agency documentation is completed accurately
- The Lead Teacher will help plan and participate in family
- The Lead Teacher will maintain a clean and sanitary
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child
Development, Elementary Education, or a closely related field with
a minimum of 18 ECE credits.
- Work and/or field experience in early childhood.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.Please upload transcripts upon
Keywords: Jefferson Franklin Community Action Corporation, Springfield , Head Start Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Arnold, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!