Field Marketing Manager- Central
Company: ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Forescout is seeking an accomplished field marketing manager to
develop and execute programs that will accelerate revenue-bearing
opportunities in the Central region, inclusive of Canada.
What You Will Do:
You will work directly with the central regional sales team,
channel partners, as well as the corporate marketing team to
advance and support end-user marketing activities, plan and
coordinate demand generation partner marketing activities in the
central region. The position interfaces with central sales
leadership team while reporting to the director of field marketing
and global events.
* Define, communicate and execute overall marketing plan for the
region, inclusive of each sub-territory to achieve the goals for
pipeline generation, awareness and joint channel partner
* Contribute and manage central marketing, branding and lead
generation programs and measure its effectiveness to drive the
central opportunity pipeline sourced from Marketing, Partners and
* Be the focal point, manager and facilitator of all central
marketing communications and activities that support achieving
* Define marketing plan for the central, to achieve the goals for
opportunity pipeline generation, awareness and joint channel
* Manage the regional marketing budget by aligning investments to
sales targets and goals.
* Design, execute and track the ROI of field marketing programs
that create awareness, generate and expedite sales
* Manage all execution of field and channel activities
* Work with systems such as SFDC to review ROI on all
* Establish clear and consistent communication to the regional
sales leadership and sales teams and CAMs.
* Develop and drive marketing best practices, prospecting tools,
turnkey lead generation programs, and integrated promotions.
* Package turnkey lead generation programs for channel partners:
event, web/ seminars, exec briefings and online marketing.
What You Offer Forescout:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent sales experience
* 5 years marketing experience in network or security
* 3-5 years field marketing and channel management
* In-depth knowledge on SFDC or similar Sales Automation tools.
* Proven success in planning and executing programs within
* Experience in executing demand generation programs such as
seminars, email, webinar, events and online campaigns we well as
running channel marketing programs.
* Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically
and execute tactically.
* Proven track record in field marketing and channel development
with directly related enterprise, networking or security
* Data focused and proven experience in managing ROI analysis.
* Possesses strong analytical, process, project management, verbal,
written and presentation skills
* Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive
initiatives across diverse audiences.
* Comfortable with travel, approximately 20% depending on location
What Forescout Can Offer You:
* Competitive compensation and Benefits We cover 95% of employee
and dependents benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous
PTO policy, and much more!
* Collaborative and innovative environment make an impact on
worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
* Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and
* Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace participate in our
newly formed ForeScout Women s Network!
* Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout* Check us out on Facebook and
ForeScout Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ForeScout Technologies, Inc., Springfield , Field Marketing Manager- Central, Advertising , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!