Receptionist Security Officer
Company: Securitas USA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Receptionist Security OfficerLocation: Earth City, MOStarting
Pay: $15.00/hr. + Benefits package (Career Growth with Higher Pay
Opportunities) Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision + 401kPerks: Paid
Vacation, Employee Discounts, Wellness and Financial
ProgramsImmediate Full-Time OpeningsWe have a career opportunity
available working as a Receptionist Security Officer for our
client's facility. This position requires excellent customer
service skills, critical thinking with the ability to intervene and
deescalate. To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate
must be able to demonstrate professionalism while still enforcing
the security and safety rules of the client site they are
protecting. See Your Career Path ClearlyMultiple opportunities for
advancement!We are a Global Security Provider! Opportunities for
career growth in Operations, Human Resources, Technology and other
areas. What is Security Like?Helping OthersEnsure SafetyDaily
ReportsCustomer ServicePatrols of client facility Protection of
People & PropertyUse of technology, computers, handheld devices,
access cards, CCTV. Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic computer skills
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- High level customer service skills
- Strong public relations skills.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in
- Ability to recognize situations/individuals who may pose a
threat to the public.
- Ability to handle situations/individuals under stressful
- Ability to handle verbally disruptive people in a professional
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.Note:
All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background
check. Apply online:
apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Keywords: Securitas USA, Springfield , Receptionist Security Officer, Administration, Clerical , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!