Customer Service Representative
Adecco has an exciting opportunity with a local client for a
Customer Service Representative in Bridgeton, MO. This is an entry
level position which REQUIRES a COMPLETED BACHELOR'S DEGREE. The
ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of steady work experience in a
retail environment after receiving a Bachelor's degree, as retail
experience proves to be very successful in this position.
Candidates who have just graduated will also be considered if there
is steady and relevant work experience while attending school. If
you meet the qualifications, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for a Customer Service Representative include, but
are not limited to the following:
• Research and resolve rejected freight bills
• Audit freight bills against current contracts
• Provide standard cyclical reporting with regards to each
carrier's performance in the area of billing accuracy
• Provide aging report research and resolution
• Perform root cause analysis and drive performance and
• Interface daily with 3rd Party Freight Bill Audit and Payment
• Update 3rd Party Freight Bill Audit and Payment Provider with any
changes to Ingersoll Rand transportation contracts
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative include, but
are not limited to:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1-3 years work experience either during or after receiving
degree, preferably in retail
• Must be very detail oriented
• Work at a fast pace
• Ability to learn quickly
We are looking for a go-getter with a great work ethic and attitude
that will be a great fit with our client's current CSR teams. This
is a great opportunity to transition from retail customer service
to a professional position with a well-known corporation.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
Retail - Customer Service - Entry Level opportunities with Adecco.
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will
contact you if you meet the necessary requirements.