Adecco is assisting a local client in their search to fill
multiple Call Center Representative - Customer Service jobs in
Saint Louis, MO. This is a temporary opportunity, possibly
temporary to hire. We're looking for friendly people who have a
great attitude and love to be on the phones all day! Retail and
other customer service experience is a plus! If you meet the
qualifications listed below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative - Customer
Service job include:
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to
inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve
• Receive a high volume of inbound calls/inquiries with varying
degrees of questions or concerns regarding Workforce Solutions
services and automated systems
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of
inquiries, comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or
troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while
maintaining high level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated customer service
department or supervisor for further investigation
• Retail experience is a plus!
• High School diploma or GED
• Previous experience working in a Customer Service Environment
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize work duties and perform job functions
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word and
working in spreadsheets
• Possess the ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding, high
growth environment, and be client-satisfaction oriented
• Display excellent attention to detail
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, courtesy, and respect
while interacting with clients, Workforce Solutions employees, and
• Exhibit strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
• Must have excellent listening, oral, and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude.
Shift will be a set schedule each week, Monday through Friday. May
be first shift or a mid-shift (11:30 am - 8:00 pm position).
Pay for this position is $10.00-$12.00s/hr. All applicants must
pass an extensive background including pre-hire Credit Report prior
to starting position.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center
Representative - Customer Service job in Saint Louis, MO or any
related opportunities with Adecco.