Company: Total Access Urgent Care
Posted on: April 11, 2021
At Total Access Urgent Care, we are hiring now and will be hiring
throughout the year. To keep our patients and staff safe, we've
implemented many new protocols. We are proud to provide COVID-19
and antibody testing to the St. Louis region. If you want to help
people during this unprecedented time, apply now!
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing
top-ranked patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC
(pronounced "talk") began with the belief that patients should have
access to fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have
state-of-the-art onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG,
and common laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and
medication administration, laceration suturing, reduction and
splinting minor fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage.
We strive to show the world how healthcare can be delivered.
- Who: We are looking for Full-Time Teammates. Are you friendly
and do you work hard? Excellent.
- Pay: Start at $13/hr, can be $15-17+ within 2 years for earning
time and performance achievements.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Free care at TAUC
locations, 401(k), PTO, Gym membership.
- Culture: Join the best team in St. Louis. Fast, friendly,
- Schedule: Flexible schedule - can have certain weekday(s) off
for classes, family, etc.
- Hours: Most shifts are 8a-8p, some are 6a-2p or 2p-10p. Work
3-4 days per week, alternating weekends/holidays.
- Locations: Most shifts at your closest 5 locations, plus some
shifts at our main location in Rock Hill.
- Growth: Performance opportunities for you to learn, achieve,
and earn more.
- Impact: You will make a difference in our patients' lives every
day you come to work.
- Response: We promise to email you back within 7 days. What are
you waiting for? Feel free to apply today.
- Compassionately greet patients
- Accurately input patient information
- Verify insurance and collect copay
- Answer incoming calls with care
- Thank patients for visiting
- Full-Time (3-4 days a week)
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts, including evenings (no overnights),
alternate weekends, alternate holidays
- Driver's License
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Able to work under sometimes fast-paced conditions
- Check out our Google Reviews. We love what we do.
- Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements
for performance and positivity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability
- Free care for you, your spouse, and children (18 years and
younger) at all TAUC locations
- 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership and growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to building an inclusive environment for all
employees and patients.
Join the Best Team. Apply today.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Total Access Urgent Care, Springfield , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Ballwin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!