Sales Executive, Senior
Posted on: April 15, 2019
What does a successful Sr. Sales Executive, Biller Solutions
This is a true hunter position that reports to VP / Director of
Sales. Responsible for the sale of Fiservs BillMatrix and e-Bill
distribution products into assigned financial service verticals
which include banks, credit unions, auto and mortgage lenders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Key initiator of creating and closing net new business with
- Develop and execute account plans and pursuit strategies for
assigned territory accounts
- Engage high and early with the appropriate EVP & C-Suite
executives to communicate our integrated biller and payment value
proposition to develop discrete sales opportunities.
- Own and lead the efficient and rapid movement of sales
opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Develop a pipeline of quality net new sales opportunities to
2x-3x the value of assigned quota.
- Collaborate with solution SMEs, sales engineers, finance and
professional services to qualify client needs, develop solution
proposals, pricing, and presentations that effectively communicate
the Fiserv value proposition to address buyer needs.
- Engage and lead with legal resources the negotiation of sales
contracts with prospective clients.
- Develop fluent working knowledge of the Fiserv Biller Solution
product and services, including a foundational understanding of
Fiservs brand and broader value proposition and solution
- Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade
organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed. Become
recognized as a trusted advisor internally and externally.
- Gather and communicate product and competitive information from
the field. Act as an information resource to all internal
functional areas including sales support, marketing and product
- Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell
opportunities with Fiserv clients inside and outside of Biller
- Ability to travel to client sites, present sales materials and
conduct product demonstrations to impart the value proposition to
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance and forecast of sales
opportunities in the companys sales force automation and
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experienceJob Related
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a hunter sales role at
(preferably) a major software company selling into the financial
- Demonstrable talent and skill in the areas of prospecting, lead
generation, opportunity development, sales strategy development and
execution, sales forecasting, and driving opportunities to
- Deep knowledge of banks, credit unions and consumer lending
including consumer trends and the FinTech marketplace.
- Working knowledge of payment processes including ACH, Wire,
Debit, Credit, mobile wallet and other electronic consumer payments
channels and technologies.
- Working knowledge of regulations surrounding the financial
services industry companies, including role of the CFPB, OCC, Fed,
FDIC and other related agencies.
- Stable work history and successful track record of personal
sales performance in a large corporate environment is
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills,
energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to
success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential;
must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales
presentations to internal and external corporate executives.
Travel Required: 50%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Springfield , Sales Executive, Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!