Sr Financial Analyst
Company: Springfield Clinic
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Remote option available. Will discuss during interview
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for assistance in
completion of special financial projects, analyses and feasibility
studies. General duties include performing research, systems
overviews and direct observations of operational or financial
functions of departments of the Clinic with the goal of making
complex business decisions and recommendations to senior management
to support operational efficiencies, accuracy, cost controls and
Reports to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports
on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative
performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a
senior management based on sound analysis.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and
strategic decisions making within the broadest scope.
- Compile and analyze financial reports and identify
discrepancies that require senior management attention.
- Research and resolve business unit inquiries.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process
efficiency, performance and other projects as assigned by
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of
the results of the division's performance against historical,
budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate
decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as
- Comply with the Springfield Clinic incident reporting policy
- Adhere to all OSHA and Springfield Clinic training &
accomplishments as required per policy.
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to SC Way
customer service philosophy.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA or
advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years healthcare financial
analytical experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Required to attend in-service classes or workshops relevant to
- Confidentiality required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from physicians, managers, employees and business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and
- This job operates in a professional office
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Keywords: Springfield Clinic, Springfield , Sr Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!