Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under direction and supervision of finance management assist by
providing support of the general ledger applications, by
maintaining various detailed financial analysis and assist in the
preparation of financial statements, budgets, tax returns,
feasibility studies, and other financial research projects as
required for assigned corporations. Assure established departmental
deadlines are met as well as provide assistance and support to
attain departmental goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance required or Bachelor's
degree in business with five years work experience in accounting or
- One year experience in accounting and/or related field
- Must possess good communication and human relations
- Must possess good analytical skills.
- Experience with personal computers (including Excel, Word,
- Coordinate information flow, journal entries and complete
monthly financial statements for assigned entity(s).
- Analyze and maintain selected account analyses and related
schedules as assigned, in accordance with both accepted accounting
standards and MHS policies and procedures, within the time frames
established to meet monthly financial statement deadlines.
- Prepare financial analysis in support of corporate feasibility
studies and other research and business development projects.
- Complete IRS and other statutory and intercorporate reports and
filings for assigned entities.
- Provide financial analysis and support in preparation of
operating budgets for all assigned entities.
- Complete monthly trial balance review, account and variance
analysis for assigned entities.
- Prepare work papers as required for the year-end audit by the
public accounting firm.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant administrative policies,
department policies, government regulations, and other
- Act as liaison between Finance and Information Systems for
Lawson issues and other departments as requested.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by
incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform
tasks other than those specifically presented in this
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!