Senior Financial Analyst
Company: SAC Wireless
Posted on: November 21, 2020
It s our talented people who make the difference at SAC. They
are passionate about helping our customers stay connected. We are
growing our ranks every week and winning the attention of new
customers. We operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial,
team-focused, integrity-driven environment where ideas are
encouraged and celebrated. There is an opportunity to build,
create, and improve while learning and growing. We aim to provide
careers for our associates who are eager to take their job to the
next level. You will be part of a diverse workforce with a company
headquartered in Chicago that is part of an ever-changing wireless
industry. Join SAC and come lead the change to a connected
This position manages, plans, and directs all administrative and
financial activities for the organization s Customer Delivery
* Supports the business planning cycles for the Customer Delivery
Group including site count, revenue, headcount, site cost, overhead
and WIP analysis. Drives monthly, quarterly and annual financial
* Monitors the financial performance of the Customer Delivery Group
against as-sold business cases, analyzes and interprets operating
results, investigates cost and margin variances, creates awareness
of business issues and opportunities.
* Identify process improvement opportunities to manage and align
customer POs to supplier POs and reduce PO issuance cycle time.
* Supports the end of month close process by following project
accounting GAAP principles.
* Develops and reports key performance indicators, metrics, and
scorecards for project managers and services vendors.
* Coordinates and provides financial inputs for monthly and
quarterly business reviews, future account strategy, and project
related deep dives.
* Develops business cases and ensures transparency of costs and
financial impacts of strategic small project decisions.
* Provides financial analysis of vendor spend and identify
opportunities to leverage national contracts.
* Provides oversight and guidance to projects of high
* Requires a Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA and/or
MBA strongly preferred.
* 5+ years of Finance or FP&A experience.
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Excel and
* Must have a strong background in Finance.
* Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively.
* Familiarity with various databases.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* ERP implementation experience a plus.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
able to manage priorities and workflow.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
* Business casual in an office environment
* Ability to respond as needed to after-business hours issues..
Equal employment opportunity continues to be a fundamental
principle at SAC, where employment is based soley upon personal
capabilities and qualifications. Accordingly, equal employment
opportunity, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and
local laws, is assured for all employees and job applicants,
regardless of age, color, disability, martial status, military
status, ethnic or national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or other
protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement,
training, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, and compensation and benefits.
Keywords: SAC Wireless, Springfield , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!